Aurora Kunststoffe GmbH pays special attention to environmental protection and sustainability as well as to the claim to make things better. The company has been successfully certified by external experts to ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 50001:2018. With a current production of PA, PP as well as other compounds and granules, Aurora has been able to achieve savings of 26,530 tons of CO₂ and 6,268 tons of crude oil since the beginning of 2019. Sustainability is thus our unique selling point through recyclate-supported compounds.
AURORA Kunststoffe GmbH has already saved
Sustainability with excellent attributes.
- Best possible sustainability by using recyclates from Aurora (at least 2 kg CO₂ savings per kg of used recyclate compared to new goods)
- Compounds meet new product standards and OEM norms including emission levels
- Deliverability is guaranteed over product cycle
- No deterioration of production parameters
- Avoidance of additional logistics expenses and packaging materials
Priceless sustainability effect for our
all advantage is delivered freely
to the end customer!
Sustainability as a unique benefit
thanks to recyclate-supported compounds
(Based on a current production of 3,902 t of PA granules and compounds, 803 t of PP granules and compounds, and 979 t of other granules and compounds) Date: 31.12.2020