AURORA Kunststoffe GmbH is a leading company for the processing of thermoplastics, which are obtained from faulty plastic parts and further processed into ground materials and granulates. These products are in turn used by our customers to produce injection moulded parts for various industries. In order to be able to supply our customers with high-quality products, a high degree of quality must be guaranteed for all production processes. Our customers' trust in our company and in the quality of our products and services, which has been built up over many years, must be maintained and expanded wherever possible. In doing so, we respond with the greatest readiness to the needs and expectations of our customers in order to be able to fulfil them quickly, cost-effectively and ecologically. Our definition of quality includes not only the basic requirements for the products of our company, but also the observance of deadlines, legal and technical regulations, as well as the observance of occupational health and safety regulations.
The main goals we pursue in this context are:
- Determination, control and monitoring of our context
- Identification of risks and opportunities within our processes
- Flawless supply of our products to the customer and his production process
- Absolute dedication to the customer's needs: Our customers set the standard for quality. His judgement about our products is decisive
- Understanding the needs and expectations of our stakeholders
- Every action and every job must meet the requirements of our quality policy.
- The quality awareness can only be promoted by a continuous improvement process and ideas of our employees.
- Every employee is responsible for his or her work and must perform it conscientiously and flawlessly.
- Economic success requires committed and motivated employees. This is why they must be constantly challenged and encouraged
In order to achieve these goals, we ensure that
- a quality management system certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 is introduced, documented and maintained
- all responsible employees of AURORA Kunststoffe GmbH are actively integrated into the quality management system
- appropriate quality parameters are developed to illustrate improvements in quality and to derive further measures from this.
- Quality objectives are agreed and these are to be achieved
- information, financial and human resources needed to achieve the quality objectives are made available in sufficient measure
- Measures are taken as a result of risks and opportunities within our processes
- On the basis of the quality management system that has been introduced, we intend in future to support the objectives formulated in our quality policy and to implement them consistently and purposefully.