Our actions are based on the following guidelines, taking into economic and market-specific conditions
- Understanding the needs and expectations of our stakeholders
- Identifying, managing and monitoring our environment
- Identifying risks and opportunities within our processes
- Corporate environmental protection as the basis of our actions
- Reduction and prevention of environmental impacts
- Following the laws, regulations and directives as well as legal requirements
- Encouraging the understanding of responsibility among our employees
- Open communication and public relations
From these formulated guidelines we commit ourselves to the following
- Continuous improvement of our operational environmental protection through regular definition of environmental goals, programmes and measures as well as their review for implementation and progress.
- Use of natural resources and the circular economy
- Development of environmentally friendly processes and workflows in view of the continuously evolving knowledge of the environment and technology
- Effective use of energy, reduction of consumption, waste and emissions
- Supporting the quality, safety and environmental awareness of our employees by maintaining a consistent level of knowledge by information and training programmes
- Information and open dialogue with stakeholders, the local community, the government and our customers.
- Active integration of our contractors into the regulations of our environmental management system (EMS).
- Taking action on risks and opportunities within our processes
Our actions, which are defined by the guidelines listed above, have been described in a documented environmental management system and are established as mandatory guidance for all employees and managers of our company. Regular audits form the foundation for the constant up-to-dateness and effectiveness of the implemented management system.