The family-run Aurora Kunststoffe GmbH from Neuenstein (Baden-Württemberg), manufacturer of high-quality technical plastic grinding materials, granulates and compounds, supplies solutions for new sustainability concepts. In addition to its headquarters in Neuenstein, Aurora operates two further production sites in so-called plastic clusters in Walldürn and Villingen-Schwenningen. Aurora Kunststoffe GmbH has been part of the MOL Group since November 2019.
The company has focused on the production of so-called recompounds, recycled plastic granulates, which are of the same quality as virgin material. The production of plastic parts results in about five percent rejects. Aurora purchases these industrial production residues and uses them to produce a new, high-quality raw material in an environmentally friendly and resource-conserving manner. The goods can either be returned to the supplier via a contract service or sold to another customer in the plastics processing industry.
Aurora covers the entire value chain from the raw material to the finished compound.
Thanks to our certified suppliers and Aurora-Lean-Logistic, we have extensive access to secondary raw materials of consistently high quality.
This protects all our raw material reserves and gives our customers a decisive price advantage.
Ecologically valuable - economically beneficial!
Numbers. Data. Facts.
- Founded in 2009
- Member of MOL Group since November 2019
- To feed technical plastic faulty parts into a sustainable process that conserves resources and the environment.
- 5,000 m² compounding plant in Neuenstein completed in 2019
- 300 suppliers form raw material basis
- Box concept for the perfection of single-variety collection of plastics
- Lean logistics with our own fleet of vehicles and 60 semi-trailers
- Powerful and modern laboratory
- Uncompromising incoming goods inspection
- Guaranteed delivery capability due to 15,000 tons of regrind stock
- Disposal of thermoplastics
- Development and implementation of individual disposal concepts
- Sorting of two-component (2K) parts
- Disassembly of metal parts
- Takeover of the complete logistics
- Contract processing of parts or regrind to high-quality granulates
- Delivery of (re)granulates or compounds
- Development of customer-specific compounds
Click here for the product range.